If your deposited funds haven’t arrived in your BKEX account, you can apply for self-service retrieval to retrieve the funds.
Please read carefully before submitting your application, or BKEX is unable to assist you.
What transactions are eligible for self-service retrieval?
- The transaction is depositing into your account
You can only request self-service retrieval for crypto deposited to your own BKEX account.
- The transaction is marked as “confirmed/success” on the blockchain
Please only submit applications for transactions that are marked as “confirmed/success” on the blockchain. We cannot assist you if the transaction is marked as “unconfirmed” or “failed”. You may check the examples below for the status of the blockchain.
If the transaction is marked as “confirmed/success”，click here to check the transaction status with your TxID/TxHash.
You may also check the transaction status via the relevant withdrawal platform to see if it shows “completed/arrived”. If it shows as “unconfirmed” or “failed”, please contact the relevant platform for further assistance.
- The transaction doesn’t contain a tag or memo
For certain tokens and blockchains, you need to enter the corresponding tag or memo (such as BNB and BEP2) before you could successfully deposit funds. Please make sure that you have entered the correct tag or memo. In this case, you can apply for retrieval here.
If you’re not sure whether your transaction can be retrieved from the retrieval, you may check here by entering the TxID/TxHash.
For more information, please refer to Guide for Self-Service When Entered Wrong tag/Forgot tag for Deposit.
- Some transactions are ineligible for self-service retrieval, such as:
- Withdrawal transactions
- If you entered the wrong withdrawal address and your funds have already been withdrawn from your BKEX account, we are unable to assist you.
- You are the sender (i.e., you deposited funds to another user’s account, and it hasn’t arrived);
- You are applying on behalf of others.
If your transaction is eligible for self-service retrieval and your funds still haven’t arrived after 1 hour, please fill in the self-service retrieval application to retrieve your funds.
How to use self-service retrieval?
Click to enter "Self-service retrieval application for deposit non-arrival". Enter the details of your deposit. To ensure that the information you entered is correct, please copy and paste the deposit address and TxID/TxHash.
You can use the search function to find the coin you want to retrieve. Please enter the complete ticker symbol of the coin (i.e., “sUSD” instead of “USD”) to avoid confusion. If you can’t find the coin you deposited, click [Confirm] to save.
- Deposit Network/Address
Please fill in the Network and Address information according to what is shown on the blockchain page. For deposit address, please refer to the “to address” (it might be shown as “Destination address”, “Receiver”, or other similar description on some blockchains).
- Deposit Amount
- Please enter the deposited amount accurately.
- We support up to 8 decimal places. You can leave out the decimals after that.
- Please remove all separators.
A TxID/TxHash is an identification number that labels each transaction on the blockchain. Please make sure you copy the correct TxID.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the system say my deposit network/address is incorrect?
The address you entered should be your BKEX Wallet address or a BKEX Hot Wallet address. If the system rejects your application, please check if:
- The transaction you are trying to retrieve is a withdrawal transaction;
- You are the sender of this transaction (i.e., you deposited funds to another user’s account and it hasn’t arrived);
- The deposit address is a contract address not supported by the Bug Bounty Program;
- You are applying on behalf of others.
The types of transactions listed above cannot be recovered via self-service retrieval. Please contact customer service for assistance.
- Is there a fee for retrieving my funds?
Fees are only collected if the retrieval is successful. You can check the fee amount under your application in [Application Records].
- Why is my application rejected?
Here are some of the common reasons:
- You entered the wrong TxID/TxHash or address. If your TxID/TxHash and address do not match, we cannot check the transaction on the blockchain. Therefore, we strongly suggest you directly copy and paste the TxID/TxHash and address instead of entering it manually.
- The deposit amount you entered does not match the blockchain record.
- The transaction you are trying to retrieve has already arrived before or during the retrieval process. Please do not submit your application again. You should also check whether the deposit has arrived before you apply.
- Your transaction hasn’t been confirmed or cannot be found on the blockchain. Please make sure that the transaction status is “confirmed/success” and that you can view the complete transaction details on the blockchain explorer.
- The transaction amount is shown as “0” on the blockchain. We cannot assist you with this situation.
- The transaction you are trying to submit is not related to deposit retrieval (i.e., withdrawals-, fiat-, or account-related).