Article I Signature of Agreement
1. Before using Fixed Income, you should read and understand all the terms of Service Agreement of BKEX Fixed Income (hereinafter referred to as this Agreement).
2. If you check this Agreement in the process of locking, you will immediately establish the legal relationship on Service Agreement of BKEX Fixed Income with BKEX, and it will be deemed that you have fully accepted all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and the relevant rules that have been published or may be published in the future. Related rules that have been published or may be published or updated in the future are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as this Agreement.
Article Ⅱ Product Type and Related Product Description
1. What is Fixed Income?
Periodic wealth management product. Invest coins to get profits. The longer the term, the higher the APY. It supports early redemption and users can invest or redeem at any time.
2. Does it support early redemption?
Users can redeem invested assets ahead of time, but there is no any profit for early redemption. To avoid wrong operation, redemption is not supported 1 hour before order settlement.
3. Is the product profit fixed?
Yes, the term and APY will not change after the order is confirmed.
4. Profit settlement?
The duration of invested asset is calculated from the time when the order is created. Once it is due, it will be settled once and the order profit will be distributed.
Article Ⅲ Statement of Users
1. Users have the corresponding ability of risk identification and risk tolerance, have the experience of non breakeven digital currency products, and are familiar with the Internet.
2. Users guarantee that all digital assets provided to BKEX are legal, true, accurate, complete and effective. Users know that the behavior of BKEX to identify their identity has been legally and effectively authorized by the users, which has legal effect on the users.
3. Users guarantee that the source of its digital assets is legal and compliant and users entrusts BKEX to use their digital assets to participate in mining projects after the deposit is successful.
4. Users clearly know the transaction risks brought about by the on-chain custody of digital currencies, and users have clearly known and are willing to bear the transaction risks caused by on-chain custody.
Article Ⅳ Statement of BKEX
1. If you agree to this agreement, you will be deemed that you agree to automatically entrust and authorize BKEX to use digital assets invested in Fixed Income to participate in asset appreciation behavior including but not limited to asset quantification, asset hedging, asset arbitrage and leveraged loan.
2. BKEX promises the authenticity, integrity, accuracy and legality of any payment instructions and push data submitted to BKEX through its own service system; if such instructions or data information are inaccurate, untrue, incomplete and illegal due to the user's own reasons, BKEX will not bear corresponding responsibilities.
3. BKEX complies with relevant laws, regulations and trading and settlement rules.
4. Fixed Income is a floating earning financial management product and users' profit is closely related to the APY given by the platform when the order is created.
ArticleⅤ Risk Warning
When you purchase Fixed Income product of the platform, you may get a higher investment income, but at the same time, there is also a greater investment risk. In order to make you better understand the risks, according to the relevant laws and regulations, administrative rules and relevant national policies, we hereby remind you of the risks of Fixed Income products. Please read them carefully. The risks of your purchase of Fixed Income products on this platform include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of digital assets: The digital asset market is brand new, unconfirmed and may not grow. At present, digital assets are mainly used by speculators, but less used in retail and commercial markets. Therefore, the price of digital assets is easy to fluctuate, and then has an adverse impact on digital asset investment. The digital asset market has no price limit like the stock market, and trading is open all day. Due to the small number of chips, the price of digital assets is easily subject to the control of the makers and the influence of the regulatory policies of various countries. That is to say, the price of digital assets may rise several times in one day, and at the same time, the price may fall by half in one day. Therefore, you must understand and agree to bear all the economic losses caused by your own assets.
2. Policy risk: Due to the formulation or modification of laws, regulations and normative documents for digital assets in various countries, the transaction of digital assets may be suspended or prohibited at any time. You must understand and agree that if the transaction of digital assets is suspended or prohibited due to the formulation or modification of national laws, regulations and normative documents, you shall bear all the economic losses.
3. Internet and technology risks: The platform can not guarantee the complete security of all information, programs and texts contained in this platform, and the platform will not be interfered and damaged by any virus, Trojan horse and other malicious programs. Therefore, it is your personal decision and responsibility to log in, purchase products, use any services or download any programs, information and data downloaded from this platform and you shall bear the risks and possible losses. At the same time, there are risks in using the Internet trading system, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware and Internet links. As the platform can not control the reliability and availability of the Internet, the platform will not bear any responsibility for distortion, delay and link failure.
4. Market risk: the platform does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of the relevant market analysis and market evaluation. For the information or suggestions you have obtained or will obtain from the introducer or any other organization or employee, the platform can not control, nor support or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the transaction. All the risks or consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you , which has nothing to do with the platform.
5. Risk of being disable and frozen. When the competent authorities present the corresponding investigation documents and ask this platform to cooperate in the investigation of your account, assets or transaction data on the platform, or take the measures of disabling or freezing your account or transferring your assets, the platform will assist in providing your corresponding data or carry out corresponding operations according to the requirements of the competent authorities, and all losses including the privacy leakage, account non operation and other problems arising therefrom shall be borne by users.
6. Other risks. You will bear the losses in the following situations:
1) Loss caused by losing your account, forgotten password, improper operation, investment decision-making mistakes and other reasons;
2) Loss caused by the failure to exit in time after the online order and shortcut key operation, and the malicious operation of others;
3) Loss caused by entrusting others to pledge the platform's currency over the counter on your behalf;
4) Other accidents and losses not caused by the platform.
Article Ⅵ Force Majeure
1. If either party is unable to perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to force majeure or needs to delay the performance of this Agreement, it shall notify the other party of the event in written or electronic form within 20 days from the date of force majeure.
2. The party suffering from force majeure shall take all necessary measures to reduce the loss and resume the performance of this Agreement immediately after the event is eliminated, unless such performance is impossible or unnecessary.
3. "Force majeure" as mentioned in this Agreement refers to unforeseeable, unavoidable or insurmountable objective events, including but not limited to: natural disasters (such as flood, fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake and storm), social events (such as war, turmoil, government control, sudden changes in national policies and laws, strikes, hacker or computer virus attacks, technical adjustment of telecommunication sector, etc.).
Article Ⅶ Confidential Clauses
Either party shall keep confidential the other party's trade secrets or other technology, business and other information obtained in any way during the performance of this Agreement, and shall not disclose to any other third party.
Article Ⅷ Dissolution, Termination and Liability for Breach of This Agreement
1. This Agreement may be dissolved by consensus of the parties to the contract or terminated in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
2. Terminated according to the condition regulated by law and regulations.
3. In case that one party fails to perform or seriously violates the obligations stipulated in this Agreement, which causes that this Agreement can not be performed or is unnecessary to continue to perform, the non-breaching party shall have the right to claim from the breaching party and terminate this Agreement unilaterally.
Article Ⅸ Dispute Settlement
1. In case of any dispute arising from the performance of this Agreement, both parties shall try to solve it through friendly negotiation. If no settlement can be reached within 30 days after the start of negotiation, either party shall bring a lawsuit to the people's court with jurisdiction.
2. In the process of dispute resolution, in addition to the matters in dispute, both parties may continue to exercise or assume their respective rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Article X Interpretation, Application of Law, Effective conditions and Others of This Agreement
1. This Agreement shall take effect immediately after you check "I have read and agreed".
2. The rescission or termination of this Agreement or the invalidity of relevant provisions shall not affect the validity of the Agreement on interpretation, confidentiality, liability for breach of contract, application of law and dispute resolution.
3. The conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of China.
4. In case of any change in the Chinese law on which this Agreement is based, the relevant contents of this Agreement shall also be changed; in case of any significant change in the objective circumstances on which this Agreement is based, which makes this Agreement impossible to perform, the relevant contents of this Agreement may be changed or the performance of this Agreement may be terminated with the consent of all parties through consultation.
5. For matters not specified in this Agreement, each party may sign a supplementary Agreement for further Agreement.
Article Ⅺ Rights of Interpretation
1. After this Agreement comes into effect, BKEX and users shall perform Service Agreement of BKEX Fixed Income.
2. The final interpretation right of this Agreement belongs to BKEX. In case of any legal problems, the final definition interpretation right of this Agreement shall be subject to the interpretation right of BKEX.
Article is closed for comments.