I. Application Requirements
1. All BKEX users can apply to become a Prin GUAR trader, but it is not supported to become a general copy trader simultaneously. You need to cancel the general copy trader and apply again.
2. When applying for Prin GUAR trader, Derivatives, Copy Trade, and Prin GUAR Copy Trade cannot have positions.
3. The audit will be completed within three working days.
II. Publish Project
1. The Prin GUAR Copy Trade project supports Prin GUAR mode and Revenue GUAR mode.
Prin GUAR mode: The principal-protected trader initiated by the commitment to protect the principal of the follow-through. If the user Copy trade process occurs during the loss of principal, the Prin GUAR Copy Trade pledges to pay compensation.
Prin GUAR + mode: The Prin GUAR Copy Trade is based on the promise of guaranteed returns. At the same time, the guaranteed returns are also paid by the Prin GUAR Copy Trade pledge.
2. The project can raise funds for the pledge 3-5 times, the project pledge when publishing projects, please transfer to Prin GUAR Copy Trade account in advance to keep the derivatives account without funds. Otherwise, you can not publish the project.
3. Traders need to lock the pledge when releasing the project. For the Prin QUAR mode, the pledge will be automatically transferred to the derivatives account for trading. For the Revenue GUAR mode, the guaranteed income part in the Prin GUAR Copy Trade account is frozen until the end of the project settlement can be thawed and issued to the followers' account. The remaining pledge is automatically transferred to the derivatives trading.
III. Project Subscription
1. The project opened after the subscription followers can subscribe to funds. If the current project to the end of the project is not completed subscription, the project is canceled, and the follower's funds are to be unfrozen and returned.
2. Before the end of the project, followers can not withdraw the funds subscribed in advance. After subscription, that is to lock positions, this part of the funds are only used to copy the Prin GUAR trader operation.
IV. Project Transaction
1. Trading can be opened after completing the Prin GUAR project subscription. The trader can trade in perpetual derivatives, unlimited position mode, and unlimited tokens, and followers can copy orders but not operate the orders. Order opening, closing, take profit, stop loss, and the trader completes other operations.
2. In the project operation phase, the trader only supports the derivatives funds transfer to increase the margin, not transfer out, triggering the transfer operation system for prompting.
3. Warning and Mandatory Stop-loss
Early warning line: the pledge rate is less than 20% system Push and email push to the trader.
Forced stop loss: If the pledge rate is less than 5%, then the project is triggered to force stop loss, the system to the trader for push and email push.
The mandatory stop loss will close the trader's position at the total market price, and the trader cannot continue to open positions. The trader transfers the assets to increase the margin and then opens the position after the margin is fully replenished.
4. Pledge Rate Calculation Method.
Prin GUAR mode only: pledge rate = [trader derivatives account equity + (user subscription equity - user subscription amount)] / trader initial margin
Revenue GUAR mode: pledge rate = [trader derivatives account equity + (user subscription equity - user subscription amount)] / (initial trader margin - guaranteed income)
V. End of project and settlement
1. Project end mode: Insufficient subscriptions before the end of the project, the project is in progress, trader initiative to end, the project to the running time automatically ends.
2. The project settlement (the amount of Prin GUAR should include fees and capital costs. The student principal invested 1,000USDT, and the final Prin GUAR at least get back 1,000USDT.)
(1) before the end of the project, if the subscription is not enough, the project is canceled, the system will unlock the trader margin, and there is a guaranteed income freeze is transferred back to the derivatives account; Prin GUAR Copy Trade account in the user subscription rights and interests released.
(2) the project in the trader initiative to end, the project to the end of the running time, according to the project profit and loss for the calculation of.
a. If loss, the loss of the user's principal will be deducted from the trader's margin, unlocking the user's principal, and if the guaranteed income project, the guaranteed income will need to be released to the subscribing user proportionally.
b. If profit the case of the guaranteed project, the total amount of the user's principal is unlocked. The generated Revenue is calculated according to the proportion of the trader's earnings and distributed to the trader, i.e., the user's earnings * the trader's earnings proportion calculated for the trader's share of profits. The remaining profits are earned by students, with no invitee share of profits.
Example: without calculating the commission, and capital costs, user A subscribed to 1,000 USDT Prin GUAR project, the trader revenue ratio of 30%, assuming the end of the project, the user profit 50%, that is 500USDT. Then user A can get part of 1,000 + 500 70% = 1,350USDT, the trader profit can get 500 30% = 150USDT.
c. If the profit, guaranteed income project case, the total amount of the user's principal unlocked outside the user's earnings part, less the guaranteed income part, the remaining earnings according to the trader excess earnings proportion of the profit, the remaining part of the profit to the follower, the same no invitee profit sharing.
Example: without calculating the commission, the premise of the capital costs, user A subscribed to 1,000USDT guaranteed income project, this project guaranteed income of 10%, excess earnings ratio of 70%, assuming the end of the project, this user A profit 50%, that is, 500USDT, then user A can get part of 1,000 + 1,000 10% + [(500 - 1,000 10%) * (100% - 70%) ]=1,220USDT; trader share can get (500-1,000*10%)*70%=280USDT
Please sign in to leave a comment.