What is Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool and its work principle is like SMS dynamic verification. After binding Google Authenticator, it will generate a dynamic verification code every 30 seconds, and the verification code is used for security verification of login, withdrawal, security settings modification and other operations.
How to enable Google Authenticator
1. Install Google Authenticator App on your mobile device.
iOS users can download Google Authenticator App via App Store;
Android users can download Google Authenticator via Google Play
iOS download link:
Android download link:
2. Get Google key
Click the icon at the top-left corner and enter the [User Center] page.
Enter [Security Center] section.
Click [Google Authenticator]
Copy the key in [Bind Google Authenticator] page;
- It is recommended to record it in paper documents but not electronic device.
- If the mobile phone is lost, you can restore your Google Authenticator through this key.
- Saving the QR code to the mobile phone or copying the key to the clipboard may pose a security risk. Please keep it properly.
3. Generate Google Authenticator code
Enter Google Authenticator App and tap on the [+] button on the bottom-right, and choose [Enter a setup key].
Enter account name and paste the key and then click [Add];
4. Complete verification
Click [security verification] in BKEX [Get binding key] page
Enter verification code and Google Authenticator code and then click [Submit].
Article is closed for comments.