BKEX special statement
Please ensure the security of the computers used because of the transaction and flow of assets.
Based on the consideration of web display and security factors, users are strongly recommended to log in to BKEX using the latest version of Google Chrome browser. Any operational errors and property losses caused by personal problems shall be borne by the owner.
Our official service email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can submit questions to this email address. If you receive any other postfix email to post information in the name of BKEX, it must be forged or Trojan mail. Please be sure to identify clearly to prevent being cheated.
Main Body of BKEX User Term
BKEX has the right to modify the terms of this agreement. Once the amended agreement is published, it will effectively replace the original agreement. Users can check the latest agreement at any time.
Prohibition of Use
BY ACCESSING AND USING BKEX SERVICES, USERS REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT USERS HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY TRADE EMBARGOES OR ECONOMIC SANCTIONS LIST (SUCH AS THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS LIST), THE LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS MAINTAINED BY OFAC (THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY), OR THE DENIED PERSONS OR ENTITY LIST OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE. BKEX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION OF BKEX SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
USERS FROM THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING ALL SERVICES: MAINLAND CHINA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CUBA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, SYRIA, VENEZUELA AND SINGAPORE.
USERS FROM THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM TRADING IN DERIVATIVES: MAINLAND CHINA, TAIWAN CHINA, HONG KONG CHINA, ISRAEL, IRAQ, BANGLADESH, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR, KYRGYZSTAN, SEVASTOPOL, SPAIN AND THE UNITED KINGDOM (RETAIL USERS ONLY), New Zealand.
THE LIST OF RESTRICTED JURISDICTIONS MAY CHANGE AND DIFFER ACCORDING TO CHANGES IN OUR POLICIES AND THE SERVICES BKEX OFFER TO A PARTICULAR JURISDICTION. IN THE EVENT OF SUCH CHANGE, BKEX MAY NOT PROVIDE NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REFER TO THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM OR THIS AGREEMENT TO BE INFORMED OF SUCH CHANGES.
Article I Agreement Content and Signature
- The content of this Agreement includes main body of this Agreement and various rules that have been published or may be published in the future by BKEX. All of the rules shall be an integral part of this Agreement, and shall have the same legal effect as the main body of this Agreement. Unless otherwise expressly provided, any service provided by BKEX and its affiliates (hereinafter referred as “BKEX Service”) shall be bound by this Agreement.
- You shall carefully read through this Agreement before using any BKEX Service, and pay close attention to the content written in bold font. You may consult BKEX if you have any question of this Agreement. However, regardless whether you have carefully read through this Agreement before using BKEX Service, you shall be bound by this Agreement as long as you use BKEX Service. You shall not claim to void or rescind this Agreement on the ground that you did not read this Agreement or you did not receive any respond from BKEX to your consultation. You hereby promise to accept and observe this Agreement.
- If you do not agree to this Agreement, you shall immediately stop registration/activation or stop using BKEX Service.
- BKEX may make or amend this Agreement and various rules from time to time as needed, and announce the same on the website, without any individual notice to you. The amended agreement and rules shall come into effect immediately and automatically upon being announced on the website. If you do not agree to the relevant amendment, you shall immediately stop using BKEX Service. If you continue using BKEX Service, you shall be deemed as having accepted the amended agreement and rules.
Article II Registration and Account
- Eligibility of Registrants
You hereby confirm that you are an individual, legal person or other organization with full capacity for civil rights and civil conducts when you complete the registration or actually use BKEX Service in any other way allowed by BKEX. If you do not have the aforementioned capacity, you and your guardian shall undertake all the consequences resulted therefrom, and BKEX shall have the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account, and claims against you and your guardian for compensation.
- Registration and Account
You shall be bound by this Agreement once you have filled in information, read and agreed to this Agreement and completed the registration process following the instructions on the registration page or you have filled information, read and agreed to this Agreement and completed the activation process following the instructions on the activation page, or upon your actual use of BKEX Service in a way permitted by BKEX. You may log in BKEX by your email address or mobile number that you have provided or confirmed or any other means permitted by BKEX. You must provide your real name, ID type, ID number and other information required by the laws and regulations. If any information you have provided during the registration is inaccurate, BKEX will not take any responsibility and any loss, direct or indirect, and adverse consequence resulted therefrom will be borne by you.
- User’s Information
During the registration or activation, you shall accurately provide and timely update your information by following the instructions on the relevant page according to the laws and regulations in order to make it truthful, timely, complete and accurate. If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, BKEX shall have the right to send you a notice to make enquiry and demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and, as the case may be, terminate all or part of BKEX Service to you. BKEX will not take any responsibility and any loss, direct or indirect, and adverse consequence resulted therefrom will be borne by you.
You shall accurately fill in and timely update your email address, telephone number, contact address, postal code and other contact information so that BKEX or any other user will be able to effectively contact you. You shall be solely and fully responsible for any loss or extra expenses incurred during the use of BKEX Service by you if you cannot be contacted through this contact information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep your contact information effective and to take actions as required by BKEX if there is any change or update.
- Account Security
You shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping of your BKEX account and password on your own, and you shall be responsible for all activities under your log-in email, BKEX account and password (including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online renewal of agreement or online purchase of services, etc.).
You hereby agree that:
- you will notify BKEX immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your BKEX account and password by any person or any other violations to the security rules;
- you will strictly observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal mechanism or procedures of the website/service;
- c) you will log out the website by taking proper steps at the end of every visit. BKEX shall not and will not be responsible for any loss caused by your failure to comply with this provision. You understand that BKEX needs reasonable time to take actions upon your request, and BKEX will not undertake any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any of your loss) that have occurred prior to such actions.
Article III BKEX Service
- Through BKEX Service and other services provided by BKEX and its affiliates, members may post deal information, access to the pricing and dealing information of a deal and carry out the deal, participate in activities organized by BKEX and enjoy other information services and technical services. If you have any dispute with other members arising from any transaction on BKEX, once such dispute is submitted by one or both of you and the other member to BKEX for dispute resolution, BKEX shall have the right to make decision at its sole discretion.
- In case of any transaction dispute between you and other users in the process of BKEX transaction, once you or any or both parties of other users submit the dispute to BKEX for mediation, BKEX has the right to make mediation decision based on unilateral judgment, and you understand and agree to accept the judgment and mediation decision of BKEX.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept the discretion and decision of BKEX. You acknowledge and agree that, BKEX may, on requests from governmental authorities (including judicial and administrative departments), provide user information provided by you to BKEX, transaction records and any other necessary information. If you are suspected of infringing upon any other’s intellectual rights or other legitimate interests, BKEX may provide the necessary ID information of you to the interest holder if BKEX preliminarily decides that the infringement exists.
- All the applicable taxes and all the expenses in relation to hardware, software, service and etc. arising during your use of the BKEX Service shall be solely borne by you. By using this service, you accept that all trade executions are final and irreversible. By using this service, you accept that BKEX reserves the right to liquidate any trades at any time regardless of the profit or loss position.
Article IV User’s Guide of BKEX Service
- You hereby promise to observe the following covenants during your use of BKEX Service on BKEX: All the activities that you carry out during the use of BKEX Service will be in compliance with the requirements of laws, regulations, regulatory documents and various rules of BKEX, will not be in violation of public interests, public ethnics or other’s legitimate interests, will not constitute evasion of payable taxes or fees and will not violate this Agreementor relevant rules. If you violate the foregoing promises and thereby cause any legal consequence, you shall independently undertake all of the legal liabilities in your own name and hold BKEX harmless from any loss resulted from such violation.
During any transaction with other members, you will be in good faith, will not take any acts of unfair competition, will not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and will not engage in any acts unrelated to online transactions. You will not use any data on BKEX for commercial purposes, including but not limited to using any data displayed on BKEX through copy, dissemination or any other means without prior written consent of BKEX. You will not use any device, software or subroutine to intervene or attempt to intervene the normal operation of BKEX or any ongoing transaction or activities on BKEX. You will not adopt any action that will induce unreasonable size of data loading on the network equipment of BKEX.
- You acknowledge and agree: BKEX shall have the right to unilaterally determine whether you have violated any of the covenants above and, according to such unilateral determination, apply relevant rules and take actions thereunder or terminate services to you, without your consent or prior notice to you. As required to maintain the order and security of transactions on BKEX, BKEX shall have the right to close relevant orders and take other actions in case of any malicious sale or purchase or any other events disturbing the normal order of transaction of the market. If your violation or infringement has been held by any effective legal documents issued by judicial or administrative authorities, or BKEX determines at its sole discretion that it is likely that you have violated the terms of this Agreement or the rules or the laws and regulations, BKEX shall have the right to publish on BKEX such alleged violations and the actions that having been taken against you by BKEX. As to any information you may have published on BKEX that is suspected of violating or infringing upon the law, other legitimate interests or this Agreement or the rules, BKEX shall have the right to delete such information without any notice to you and impose punishments according to the rules.
As to any act you may have carried out on BKEX, including those you have not carried out on BKEX but have had impacts on BKEX and its users, BKEX shall have the right to unilaterally determine its nature and whether it constitutes violation of this Agreement or any rules, and impose punishments accordingly. You shall keep all the evidence related to your acts on your own and shall undertake all the adverse consequences resulted from your failure to discharge your burden of proof. If your alleged violation to your promises causes any losses to any third party, you shall solely undertake all the legal liabilities in your own name and hold BKEX harmless from any loss or extra expenses. If, due to any alleged violation by you to the laws or this Agreement, BKEX incurs any losses, is claimed by any third party for compensation or suffers any punishment imposed by any administrative authorities, you shall indemnify BKEX against any losses and expense caused thereby, including reasonable attorney’s fee.
Article V Scope and Limitation of Liability
- BKEX will provide BKEX Service at an “as is” and “commercially available” condition. BKEX disclaims any express or implied warranty with regards to BKEX Service, however, including but not limited to applicability, free from error or omission, continuity, accuracy, reliability or fitness for a particular purpose. Meanwhile, BKEX disclaims any promise or warranty with regards to the effectiveness, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technology and information involved by BKEX Service.
- You are fully aware that the information on BKEX is published by users on their own and may contain risks and defects.
- BKEX serves merely as a venue of transactions. BKEX serves merely as a venue where you acquire coin related information, search for counterparties of transactions and negotiate and conduct transactions, but BKEX cannot control the quality, security or legality of the coin involved in any transaction, truthfulness or accuracy of the transaction information, or capacity of the parties to any transaction to perform its obligations under the transaction documents. You shall cautiously make judgment on your own on the truthfulness, legality and effectiveness of the coin and information in question, and undertake any liabilities and losses that may be caused thereby. Unless expressly required by laws and regulations or any of the following circumstances occurs, BKEX shall not have any duty to conduct preliminary review on information data, transaction activity and any other transaction related issues of all users: BKEX has reasonable cause to suspect that a particular user and a particular transaction may materially violate the law or agreement. BKEX has reasonable cause to suspect that the activities conducted on BKEX by a user may be illegal or improper.
- BKEX or the third party authorized by BKEX, or the third party agreed by you and BKEX, based on your irrevocable authorization, has the right to mediate the dispute between you and other members arising from the transaction, and has the right to unilaterally judge the facts related to the dispute and the applicable rules, and then make a decision, including but not limited to adjusting the transaction status of the relevant order, instructing the third party payment company or customer service company topay all or part of the disputed payment to one or both parties of the transaction. The decision is binding on you. If you fail to implement the decision within the time limit, BKEX has the right (but not the obligation) to directly use the fund you still have in BKEX account, or pay the guarantee fund you paid to BKEX and its affiliated companies on behalf of you.
- You shall timely make up the deposit and make up for the losses of BKEX and its affiliates, otherwise, BKEX and its affiliates have the right to directly offset your rights and interests under other contracts, and have the right to continue to claim from you. You understand and agree that BKEX, the third party authorized by BKEX, or the third party agreed by you and BKEX, is not a judicial institution, and can only identify the evidence as an ordinary person. The mediation of the dispute by BKEX or the third party authorized by BKEX or the third party agreed by you and BKEX is completely based on your irrevocable authorization, which cannot guarantee that the result of the dispute settlement meets your expectations, and shall not bear any responsibility for the conclusion of dispute settlement. If you suffer losses as a result, you agree to claim from the beneficiary.
You acknowledge and agree, BKEX shall not be liable for any of your losses caused by any of the following events, including but not limited to losses of profits, goodwill, usage or data or any other intangible losses (regardless whether BKEX has been advised of the possibility of such losses): use or failure to use BKEX Service): BKEX has reasonable reasons to think that specific members and specific transactions may be heavy major violation or breach of contract. BKEX has reasonable reasons to believe that the user in BKEX is suspected of illegal or improper behavior. Expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information or transaction through the BKEX Service or the substitution. Your misunderstanding of BKEX service. Any other loss related to BKEX Services not caused by BKEX.
- In no case will BKEX be responsible for the failure or delay of service caused by the maintenance of normal equipment of information network, failure of information network connection, failure of computer, communication or other systems, power failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, uprising, riot, lack of productivity or means of production, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, government acts, the judicial administration or the omission of a third party.
Article VI Termination of Agreement
You hereby agree that, BKEX shall have the right to terminate all or part of BKEX Service to you, temporarily freeze or permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on BKEX at BKEX’s sole discretion, without any prior notice, for whatsoever reason, and BKEX shall not be liable to you; however, BKEX shall have the right to keep and use the transaction data, records and other information that is related to such account. In case of any of the following events, BKEX shall have the right to directly terminate this Agreement by canceling your account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on BKEX thereof:
- after BKEX terminates services to you, you are suspected of registering in any other person’s name as BKEX user again, directly or indirectly;
- the email provided by you does not exist or cannot receive email, and there is no other way to contact you, or BKEX informs you to change email information by other contact information, and you have not changedit to a valid email within three working days after BKEX notification;
- the main content of user’s information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
- when this Agreement (including the rules) is amended, you expressly state and notify BKEX of your unwillingness to accept the amended service agreement;
- any other circumstances where BKEX deems it should terminate the services.
After the account service is terminated or the authorizations of your account on BKEX is permanently froze (canceled), BKEX shall not have any duty to keep or disclose to you any information in your account or forward any information you have not read or sent to you or any third party.
You agree that, after the termination of agreement between you and BKEX, BKEX shall still have the rights to: keep your user’s information and all the transaction information during your use of BKEX Service. Claim against you according to this Agreement if you have violated any laws, this Agreement or the rules during your use of BKEX Service. After BKEX suspends or terminates BKEX Service to you, your transaction activities prior to such suspension or termination will be dealt with according to the following principles and you shall will take care of on your own efforts and fully undertake any disputes, losses or extra expenses caused thereby and keep BKEX harmless from any losses or expenses: BKEX shall have the right to delete, at the same time of suspension or termination of services, information related to any un-traded tokens that you have uploaded to BKEX prior to the suspension or termination. If you have reached any business contract with any other users prior to the suspension or termination but such contract has not been actually performed, BKEX shall have the right to delete information related to such purchase agreement and the coins in question. If you have reached any business contract with any other users prior to the suspension or termination and such contract has been partially performed, BKEX may elect not to delete the transaction; provided, however, BKEX shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at the same time of the suspension or termination.
Article VIII Application of Law, Jurisdiction and Others
- The validity, interpretation, change, execution and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the British Virgin Islands. If there is no relevant law, the general international business practices and / or industry practices shall be referred to.
- This Agreement contains the general specifications you need to abide by when using BKEX. When you use a certain BKEX Service, you also need to abide by the special specifications applicable to the platform (please refer to other agreements you signed with the platform and platform rules for details). If general norms are inconsistent with or conflict with special norms, special norms have priority effect.
- Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be determined according to the platform to which you belong. For example, any dispute arising from your use of BKEX service shall be communicated and handled by the operator of BKEX. In case of any dispute, you and the operator of BKEX agree to take the People's Court of the defendant's domicile as the court of first instance.