What is Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool and its work principle is like SMS dynamic verification. After binding Google Authenticator, it will generate a dynamic verification code every 30 seconds, and the verification code is used for security verification of login, withdrawal, security settings modification and other operations.
How to bind Google Authenticator
1. Use phone to download Google Authenticator
iOS system users log in APP Store and search [Authenticator] to download;
Android system users log in app store or mobile browser to search [Google Authenticator] to download.
iOS download link: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
Android download link: http://zhushou.360.cn/detail/index/soft_id/88285?recrefer=SE_D
2. Obtain secret key
Log in your own account on BKEX website, click the image icon in the top right corner of homepage, and click Security Settings
Enter [Binding Google Authenticator page] to obtain secret key
- It is recommended to record it in paper documents but not electronic device.
- If the mobile phone is lost, you can restore your Google Authenticator through this key.
- Saving the QR code to the mobile phone or copying the key to the clipboard may pose a security risk. Please keep it properly.
3. Generate Google Authenticator code
Enter Google Authenticator App and tap on the [+] button on the bottom-right, and choose [Enter a setup key].
Enter account name and paste the key and then click [Add];
4. Complete authentication
Click [Next], enter verification code and Google Authenticator code and then click [Submit]
Article is closed for comments.