Dear BKEX user:
There are 74.59% users support change BKK dividend to buyback burn after the community discussion and vote.
In order to respect the decision of the community, BKEX will stop the dividend for BKK at 20：00 on June 15, 2019(Singapore time) and startup the buyback burning on June 16.
BKEX uses 70% of the platform transaction fee as the non-periodic buyback burn of BKK, and the remaining 30% as the referral commission. Please pay attention to the later announcement for the starting time and details of the commission.
Details of buyback burn:
1. A period is from the first week of each month to the first week of next month. The 70% of the transaction fee of the previous phase to buy back BKK from the secondary market during that phase;
2. The BKK buyback in each period will be burn regularly in the first week of each month;
3. Until the BKK amount is burned to a total of 80 million;
4. The first burn will be completed before on July 7, 2019.
5. The detail data of each burn will be public in the announcement.
Digital assets are innovative investment products with great prices fluctuation. Please make a rational judgment on your investment ability and make investment decisions cautiously. We wish you a pleasant deal. Any problem encountered during recharge transaction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BKEX Twitter: twitter.com/combkex BKEX official telegram group: https://t.me/BKEXEnglish