BKEX Global will hold “Global BKEX LOGO Design Contest” activity from 10:00 on January 1, 2020 to 15:00 on February 14, 2020 (UTC+8). Welcome to participate in!
1. Works submission
10:00 on January 1, 2020 - 15:00 on January 31, 2020 (UTC+8)
Please participants send "BKEX LOGO design" to E-mail address (email@example.com) to submit works.
- The E-mail title should be "BKEX LOGO design submission";
- "BKEX LOGO design " should be sent in the form of document;
- The document name format should be "name + contact information".
2. BKEX LOGO selection
First selection duration:
10:00 on February 1, 2020 - 15:00 on February 6, 2020 (UTC+8)
First selection rules:
During the first selection, the special group of BKEX Global will evaluate the submitted works.
Final selection duration:
10:00 on February 7, 2020 - 15:00 on February 14, 2020 (UTC+8)
First selection rules:
During the final selection, users vote for the selected works after first selection, and finally the Top 3 works will be selected according to the number of votes.
Voting link: it will be published in BKEX Global announcement after the first selection ends.
- One vote system is adopted, namely each person can only vote for one work.
3. Activity award
- Award for adopted work (quota:1): 3 BTC
- Outstanding award (quota:2): 0.2 BTC
- Participation award (Top 100 works in order of time to submit works): Each participant can obtain one Demand Deposit - Interest hike coupon.
- Activity awards will be sent to winning users account within 7 working days after the activity result is published.
Works Submission Notice
1. Goal of design
- Submitted works should be positive and with distinct theme;
- BKEX LOGO design should conform to the idea of BKEX Global: public, secure, convenient and stable;
- BKEX LOGO design should be connected with BKEX Global closely;
- BKEX LOGO should be novel, unique, beautiful, elegant, creative and distinct.
2. Submission document specification
BKEX LOGO design should includes following content:
- One LOGO design work which symbolizes BKEX Global;
- Design explanation of works (size, proportion, color value, etc.)
- Idea and concept explanation of works (the explanation refers to the detailed explanation for creation idea, inspiration, concept of submitted works)
- Submitted works should be vector files (AI/CDR), and black draft and white draft should be provided at the same time.
3. Other requirements
- BKEX LOGO design should be an original work, can’t be a published work, and can’t be copy, modification, adaption, deduction, split, combination, etc. of other people’s works (including but not limited to other LOGO);
- BKEX LOGO should be different from any other LOGO design;
- BKEX LOGO design draft can’t contain any content that can identify the contributor's information；
- This collection will not charge fee and the creators should bear creation fee and other fee for submitting works. All submitted works will not be returned.
4. Intellectual property rights statement
In accordance with relevant national laws and regulations, the sponsor thinks that the “contributors” or “creators” who submit works actively have made the following irrevocable statement on the ownership of the copyright of submitted works by the “contributors” or “creators”:
- Statement of originality: The final submitted works should be original works of contributors. Submitted works or materials which are used to create submitted works do not infringe any other people’s patents, copyrights, trademark rights, etc. and any other legal rights and interests; The final submitted works should be works which do not be published on newspaper, magazines, websites and other media and not apply for patents or register copyrights, and not enter commercial channels in any form; After works are submitted to the sponsor, contributors can not, on its own, or authorize any third party to disclose, publish, use or develop the submitted works in any form until the collection activity ends and the submitted works are determined not to be selected as prize-winning works. Otherwise, the sponsor will cancel the participation qualification and prize winning qualification, retrieve the prize and reserve the right to pursue the legal liability;
- The ownership of the intellectual property of award-winning works: For all prize-winning works, contributors should promise and acknowledge that the works are created with BKEX Global entrustment and all intellectual property right including ownership and copyright of the works belong to BKEX Global. Contributors promise that they, within the scope of laws, will not exercise by themselves and authorize BKEX Global to exercise the personal right of copyright related to the award-winning works around the world;
- Contributors promise: The sponsor is entitled to use, develop, authorize, permit, protect, etc. the final chosen works in any form by themselves and can’t be disturbed or restricted by contributors or any third party. The aforementioned acts can be carried out in any carrier (including unknowable carries in the current cognitive domain), and be adopted with any form including but not limited to written form or electronic form. Contributors have no right to ask for any special rights or share the sponsor’s any rights and interest acquired through the aforementioned acts;
- If submitted works are suspected of conditions such as plagiarism or acts infringe third parties’ legal rights (including but not limited to infringe the copyright of third parties), the use of submitted works in any form by the sponsor causes the sponsor to suffer claims, complaints, litigation and any other requirements from any third party, or cause the sponsor to suffer direct or indirect losses in reputation or economy, all is not related to the sponsor and the sponsor will not bear any responsibility. No matter whether the contributors have faults or not, contributors should adopt enough and appropriate measures according to the sponsor’s requirements, so that the use of works by the sponsor avoids to be affected by the aforementioned requirements. Contributors should compensate the sponsor for all losses caused by this;
- Before submitting works, contributors have carefully read aforementioned terms and completely understand and agree that the submission of works will be deemed to have agreed all content of the announcement. “Sponsor”in this announcement refers to “BKEX Global”.
* The final explanation right of this activity is reserved by BKEX Global.
BKEX Global communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/bkex_service_english