BKEX Global will open an innovative asset financing pilot area - ULM financing special field at 20:00 on March 16, 2020 (UTC+8). The details are as follows:
|Token||Total Accepted Deposit Amount||Minimum Deposit Amount||Annual Yield||Duration (days)|
*Special note: The ULM financing special field is a special field for father token and child token. That is, the deposit token is ULM, and the interest generated is ULMC.
ULM system refers to the tradable equivalent or premium warrants obtained by the parent blockchain platform by pledging digital&physical assets. ULM system, as a kind of decentralized application, allows users to create premium warrants which have equivalent or higher value based on the original real assets (no matter the digital or the physical). At the same time, ULM is a bilateral market, and is mainly composed of two types of users, namely provider and demand party. Provider: the original asset owner who obtains cash flow by issuing warrants; Demand party: the investor who obtains the original asset income by holding warrants. ULM is a kind of asset stable token pegged to USD. 1 ULM ≈ 1 USD.
ULMC, a kind of incentive token, all earnings and derivative earnings of ULM system belong to ULMC. Users who hold ULM and conduct corresponding financial management and staging can get corresponding ULMC as gifts. At the same time, ULMC is the key behavior consumption token in ULM system. Users can only use ULMC in asset release, withdrawal, over mortgage and ecological construction sales.
- The purchase of the project ends at 20:00 on March 18, 2020 (UTC+8), and the project automatically began to bear the interest after the purchase;
- Interest bearing way: For 14-day business, the system will distribute the interest (ULMC) to your BKEX account; For 60-days, the interest will be distributed once a week and it will be distributed 9 times;
- For 14- day business, ULMC distribution volume = factual dividend amount / the 7-day average price before the interest is distributed. For 60-day business, ULMC distribution volume for first 8 times = ULM financing amount * 0.38 / 365 * 7 / the 7-day average price before the interest is distributed; 4-day ULMC distribution volume for last 1 times = ULM financing amount * 0.38 / 365 * 4 / the 7-day average price before the interest is distributed;
- The interest (ULMC) will be distributed once a week. Principal (ULM) distribution will be completed within 48 hours after the expiration of this business;
- The principal of the business cannot be redeemed before the expiration of this business. Please pay attention to this point before participating.
BKEX Global communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/bkex_service_english