BKEX has opened referral commission mechanism of Super Contract handling fee.
BKEX uses 30% of Super Contract handling fee as referral commission. The details are as follows:
1. Referral commission ratio: invitation rewards have two levels, 20% for the transaction of the L1 referral and 10% for the transaction of the L2 referral.
For example, when A invites B to register and B invites C to register:
(1) when B generates Super Contract handling fee, A gets 20% of the handling fee of B;
(2) when C generates Super Contract handling fee, A gets 10% of the handling fee of C, and B gets 20% of the handling fee of C;
2. Invitees must use the inviter's invitation code or link to register. After succeed to register, a corresponding ratio of the commission will be generated for each Super Contract transaction.
3. Commission currency: Commission will be same to the deducted currency of trading fee. If the invitee's deducted currency of trading fee is ETH, the commission obtained by the inviter will be ETH.
4. Commission return time: invitees' commission will be counted in real time and will be paid within 24 hours;
5. Commission amount = actual commission generated * ratio of referral commission.
6. Since June 10, 2018 (UTC+8), all referral relationships generated on BKEX are valid. The referral relationships are also applicable for spot trading, perpetual swap and Demand Deposit.
BKEX Global Communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/bkex_service_english