BKEX Global will lose no time in supporting the deposit and withdrawal function of LON (Tokenlon) according to the actual mining situation. For the details, please pay attention to the follow-up announcement.
As a Tokenlon application token, LON will be used to encourage all parties involved in the ecology to work together to promote ecological development. The total number of LON is limited to 200 million, of which 65% will be distributed to communities through LON Network Incentive Plan (LIP), and the remaining 35% will be distributed to thew core team, stakeholders, and development reserves.
Tokenlon was initially incubated by imToken in 2017. After five iterations, based on the experience of integrating Kyber, 0x and other protocols, Tokenlon launched its original RFQ counter quotation mode in 2019. In more than a year, Tokenlon has achieved a cumulative transaction volume of 1 billion US dollars and brought the decentralized trading experience to more than 76,000 users.
- LON website: https://tokenlon .im
- LON white paper: https://tokenlon.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360050162011?locale=zh-CN&utm_source=imtoken
Risk Warning: Digital assets are innovative investment products with great prices fluctuation. Please make a rational judgment on your investment ability and make investment decisions cautiously. BKEX Global will carefully select quality assets, but BKEX Global shall not be liable for guarantee, compensation, etc. for investment. We wish you a pleasant deal.
BKEX Global Communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/BKEXEnglish