1. T day: Calendar day in UTC+8 (Beijing time).
2. Staking earnings: The earnings will be distributed according to the actual staking earnings of on-chain projects.
3. Lock positions: For staking, users need to lock some staking tokens in on-chain projects to get staking earnings. The locked assets are more, and the staking earnings will be more.
4. Flexible unlocking: users can submit unlocking orders at any time to unlock the staking assets. Users submit orders on T day and the order will be handled on T + 1 day.
5. Unlocking cycle: Due to the limitation of the rules of on-chain staking, it is necessary to lock positions for a certain period and then the assets can be unlocked and returned, and the unlocking cycle of different currencies may be different. The assets will be credited after the unlocking cycle ends.
1. What is Staking?
It refers to the behaviour of depositing tokens in designated cryptocurrency wallet to support the operation of the blockchain network, and under PoS mechanism, the staking behaviour can get token rewards. Users can lock cryptocurrency for a certain period to get earnings. During the locked period, the assets can’t be withdrawn and traded (users can unlock the locked assets at any time). It is suitable for long-term token holders and the earnings are higher.
2. What is unlocking cycle?
Currently, the unlocking cycle of common currencies is 1 day. Users submit an unlocking order on T day and the order will confirmed on T + 1 day. The assets will be unlocked and credited on T + 2 day. But the unlocking period of different currencies may be different according to their project rules. For the specific unlocking cycle, the page information shall prevail.
(e.g. for DOT staking, the unlocking cycle is 29 days. Therefore, users submit an unlocking order on T day, and the order will be confirmed and enter unlocking cycle on T + 1 day. The assets will be unlocked and credited on T + 30 day.)
3. How to calculate and distribute earnings?
Locking order submitted before 20:00 (UTC+8) on T day: the order will be confirmed and complete locking operation on T day, the order will start to calculate the earnings on T + 1 day, and the earnings on T + 1 day will be distributed on T + 2 day.
Locking order submitted after 20:00 (UTC+8) on T day: the order will be confirmed and complete locking operation on T + 1 day, the order will start to calculate the earnings on T + 2 day, and the earnings on T + 2 day will be distributed on T + 3 day.
Daily earnings will be directly distributed to users' wallet account and users can view your earnings in Pool earnings records.
4. What risks need to be noticed for Staking?
BKEX Pool will try its best to select high-quality staking projects, but BKEX Pool is only as a platform party to display projects and provide users with asset access service to staking projects and earnings distribution service. Therefore, BKEX will not bear any losses caused by security issues in on-chain projects.
5. Will earnings be generated in unlocking cycle?
No. When you submit an unlocking order and confirm it to enter the unlocking cycle, the staking earnings will no longer be generated.
6. Will the market affect the staking earnings?
Staking is a blockchain network operation mechanism of token projects and it is related to the actual operation situation of projects and has no direct relationshop with the market.
7. When will the staking assets unlocked?
For assets in staking, users can submit unlocking application at any time, and the assets will be credited after the unlocking cycle ends.
- Supported currencies for staking
Min. locked amount of an order
|Max. locked amount of an order||Est. APY||
Unlocking cycle (day)
Article is closed for comments.