Article I Signature of Agreement
1. Before completing the position locking, you should read and understand all the terms and conditions of BKEX Staking Agreement (hereinafter referred to as this Agreement).
2. If you check this Agreement in the process of locking, you will immediately establish the legal relationship on BKEX Staking Agreement with BKEX Pool, and it will be deemed that you have fully accepted all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and the relevant rules of Staking that have been published or may be published in the future. Related rules of Staking that have been published or may be published or updated in the future are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as this Agreement.
Article II Definitions and explanations
1. T day: Calendar day in UTC+8 (Beijing time).
2. Staking earnings: The earnings will be distributed according to the actual staking earnings of on-chain projects.
3. Lock positions: For staking, users need to lock some staking tokens in on-chain projects to get staking earnings. The locked assets are more, and the staking earnings will be more.
4. Flexible unlocking: users can submit unlocking orders at any time to unlock the staking assets. Users submit orders on T day and the order will be handled on T + 1 day.
5. Unlocking cycle: Due to the limitation of the rules of on-chain staking, it is necessary to lock positions for a certain period and then the assets can be unlocked and returned, and the unlocking cycle of different currencies may be different. The assets will be credited after the unlocking cycle ends.
Article Ⅲ Statement of User
1. Users have the corresponding ability of risk identification and risk tolerance, have the experience of non breakeven digital currency products, and are familiar with the Internet.
2. Users guarantee that all digital assets provided to BKEX Pool are legal, true, accurate, complete and effective. Users know that the behavior of BKEX Pool to identify their identity has been legally and effectively authorized by the users, which has legal effect on the users.
3. After users guarantee that the source of its digital assets is legal and compliant. After the deposit is successful, it entrusts BKEX Pool to vote on the digital assets in super nodes.
4. Users clearly know the transaction risks brought about by the on-chain custody of digital currencies, and users have clearly known and are willing to bear the transaction risks caused by on-chain custody.
Article Ⅳ Statement of BKEX Pool
1. If you agree to this agreement, you will be deemed that you agree to automatically entrust and authorize BKEX Pool to use digital assets of your staking account to do operations including but not limited to node voting and digital asset gain.
2. BKEX Pool promises the authenticity, integrity, accuracy and legality of any payment instructions and push data submitted to BKEX Pool through its own service system; if such instructions or data information are inaccurate, untrue, incomplete and illegal due to the user's own reasons, BKEX Pool will not bear corresponding responsibilities.
3. BKEX Pool complies with relevant laws, regulations and trading and settlement rules.
4. BKEX Pool will try its best to select high-quality staking projects, but BKEX Pool is only as a platform party to display projects and provide users with asset access service to staking projects and earnings distribution service. Therefore, BKEX will not bear any losses caused by security issues in on-chain projects.
5. In view of the special properties of computer and blockchain in staking projects you participated in, users also agree that the incidents caused by "hackers", "viruses" and technical adjustment and loopholes of on-chain projects are not the responsibility of BKEX Pool.
Article Ⅴ Force Majeure
1. If either party is unable to perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to force majeure or needs to delay the performance of this Agreement, it shall notify the other party of the event in written or electronic form within 20 days from the date of force majeure.
2. The party suffering from force majeure shall take all necessary measures to reduce the loss and resume the performance of this Agreement immediately after the event is eliminated, unless such performance is impossible or unnecessary.
3. "Force majeure" as mentioned in this Agreement refers to unforeseeable, unavoidable or insurmountable objective events, including but not limited to: natural disasters (such as flood, fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake and storm), social events (such as war, turmoil, government control, sudden changes in national policies and laws, strikes, hacker or computer virus attacks, technical adjustment of telecommunication sector, etc.).
Article Ⅵ Confidential Clauses
Either party shall keep confidential the other party's trade secrets or other technology, business and other information obtained in any way during the performance of this Agreement, and shall not disclose to any other third party.
Article Ⅶ Dissolution, termination and liability for breach of this Agreement
1. This Agreement may be dissolved by consensus of the parties to the contract or terminated in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
2. Terminated according to the condition regulated by law and regulations.
3. In case that one party fails to perform or seriously violates the obligations stipulated in this Agreement, which causes that this Agreement can not be performed or is unnecessary to continue to perform, the non-breaching party shall have the right to claim from the breaching party and terminate this Agreement unilaterally.
Article Ⅷ Dispute settlement
1. In case of any dispute arising from the performance of this Agreement, both parties shall try to solve it through friendly negotiation. If no settlement can be reached within 30 days after the start of negotiation, either party shall bring a lawsuit to the people's court with jurisdiction.
2. In the process of dispute resolution, in addition to the matters in dispute, both parties may continue to exercise or assume their respective rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Article X Interpretation, application of law, effective conditions and others of this Agreement
1. This Agreement shall take effect immediately after you check "I have read and agreed".
2. The rescission or termination of this Agreement or the invalidity of relevant provisions shall not affect the validity of the Agreement on interpretation, confidentiality, liability for breach of contract, application of law and dispute resolution.
3. The conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of China.
4. In case of any change in the Chinese law on which this Agreement is based, the relevant contents of this Agreement shall also be changed; in case of any significant change in the objective circumstances on which this Agreement is based, which makes this Agreement impossible for Xiamen bank, the relevant contents of this Agreement may be changed or the performance of this Agreement may be terminated with the consent of all parties through consultation.
5. For matters not specified in this Agreement, each party may sign a supplementary Agreement for further Agreement.