1. Fund information
- Full name of fund: BKEX-JDI High Growth Value Investment Closed-end Fund
- Issuance scale: 1 million shares, of which 350,000 shares were self invested by the manager and 650,000 shares were subscribed externally.
- Fund token: JDI
- Type: active management fixed-term closed-end fund
- Duration: 365 days
- Fund manager: JDI
- Fund trustee: BKEX Global
2. Fund subscription and contract effectiveness
- Subscription time: 20:00, December 25, 2020 to 20:00, December 30, 2020 (UTC+8)
- Subscription scale: 1 million shares
- Face value: 1.0000 USDT/share
- Effective time of the contract: according to the subscription progress. The specific time shall be subject to the announcement
3. Fund manager: Wang Yiming
- Double degree in law and financial engineering of Renmin University of China
- Chief researcher, Digital Assets Research Center, blockchain Research Institute, Renmin University of China
- Lecturer of EMBA digital assets course of Renmin University of China
- Five-years investment experience in cryptocurrency industry
- Representative investment cases: Klay, a blockchain project of Kakao, a Korean national software; Several project with 10 times return, such as NMR and BAND, DeFi projects listed on Coinbase; and BICC, a cryptocurrency exchange
4. Product introduction
BKEX - JDI High Growth Value Investment Closed-end Fund, referred to as JDI High Growth Fund, a high growth closed-end fund jointly created by BKEX Global and JDI, aims to provide more investment channels for BKEX users. At the same time, the fund manager (JDI) promises to use self investment funds to bear 20% investment risk. When the net value of shares is between 0.8 and 1.0 at the time of liquidation, the loss will be borne by the assets of the fund manager and the client's principal will not be lost.
The fund mainly lay out the high growth track, and expects to become Hillhouse Capital in the field of crypto assets. Tencent and Hillhouse Capital achieve each other. The goal of this fund is to capture a Tencent in the field of digital assets.
5. Investment strategy
- The proportion of net assets invested by the fund in mainstream currencies shall not be less than 30%.
- The maximum investment amount of a single project invested by the fund shall not exceed 30% of the net assets of the fund.
- The assets invested by the fund in derivatives shall not be higher than 10% of the net assets of the fund for hedging risks.
- Low frequency trading: the fund follows the high growth long-term value investment strategy, seeks for the high growth target, chooses a reasonable time point to exit according to the one-year time scale layout, and the trading frequency is far lower than the trading arbitrage strategy fund.
- Investors who invest in the fund shall bear their own investment risks;
- In addition to the direct sales of the fund by BKEX Global, the fund also sells through other digital asset trading institutions. BKEX Global will strive to ensure the security of the income or principal of its users.