In order to give community users a new trading experience, BKEX Contract system will have a downtime down upgrade at 00:30 on September 10, 2021 (UTC+8). The upgrade time is expected to be 4 hours. During the downtime upgrading, all contract functions will be suspended. Please close the position before the upgrading. The position that has not been closed will be liquidated by the system during upgrading!
After the upgrade, the multi position mode and a series of new functions will be launched. The details of the upgrading are as follows:
- Multi position mode: Newly opened position will not be consolidated, and each position is displayed independently. Only when there is no position and open order at that time, users can switch between multi position mode and double position mode.
- Reverse-open: When you hold a certain quantity of long positions or short positions, click "reverse-open", and the system will automatically help you close your current positions at the best price in the market, and open positions with the same quantity of positions in the opposite direction at the best price in the market.
- Preset take-profit / stop loss: In the multi position mode, the take-profit and stop-loss price can be set in advance through the take-profit / stop loss function to easily deal with large market fluctuations.
- Add-market: In the position order, you can quickly add positions in the position direction with one click through the "position adding" function.
- Take-profit / stop loss function and trigger order support last price stop mode and mark price stop mode, which can be set by users.
Thanks for your support. BKEX Contract will be continuously improved and updated to bring you the best trading experience in the industry!
BKEX Global Communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/BKEXEnglish