I. Copy trade risk warning
BKEX provides copy trading function. When deciding to copy one or more traders or to implement a specific strategy, you must consider your overall financial situation, including financial planning, and understand that the use of copy trading is highly speculative and that you may suffer Larger losses than the amount used to copy traders. Risks associated with copy trading functionality include, but are not limited to, automated trading operations, whereby trades can be opened and closed on your account without your manual intervention.
Automatic trading execution and other related trading operations can complete opening and closing tradings in your account without your manual work;
BKEX investment management services are selected by you, and you decide to copy a specific trader or traders or follow a specific trading strategy. In making these decisions, you have considered your overall financial situation, including financial planning, and understand that the use of copy trading is highly speculative and that you may incur more losses than the amount used to copy this trader much larger;
The copy trading function we provide is for reference only. Employees and agents of BKEX and its affiliates are not investment or financial advisors. If you make an investment decision based on the information provided on our website or the information obtained through the copy trading function, you shall bear your own risk, BKEX and its affiliates, its employees and agents shall not bear any loss;
You should make your own research and judgment before making an investment decision. You should make your own independent judgment as to whether investments, strategies, or any other products and services meet your own needs based on your own investment objectives and personal and financial situation;
If you conduct other tradings by yourself or modify or cancel the instructions generated by the copy trading function, the performance of your account assets may be significantly different from the users you copy. Copy object withdrawals and withdrawals may also lead to differences in the performance of the two accounts, as these actions may affect the proportion of copied trades;
Our user's past performance, risk rates, statistics and all information about that user displayed on our website and apps are not indicative of future performance and should be considered hypothetical;
Past performance and/or risk ratios should be considered hypothetical performance. Hypothetical performance has many inherent limitations. There is no representation or warranty that any account will or may have a gain or loss similar to past performance or the risk rate shown. The actual gain/loss percentage may vary from investor to investor and depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to: account balances (deposits and withdrawals) at the time of the trade, market behavior, investor account settings, and copying the actual performance of the object.
II. BKEX Documentary Agreement
1. BKEX is engaged in providing a globalized social investment platform for individual investors. BKEX only assumes its responsibility for the documentary service, and any operation of any customer (including but not limited to the trading behavior of "traders" is the basis The trading risk and trading results are borne by the customer.
2. BKEX does not assume any risk of trading profit or loss or trading loss for any customer, unless there is any contrary evidence that BKEX should bear part or all of the risk or responsibility for a trading.
3. Any information appearing on BKEX website, including but not limited to forecasts, charts, indicators, theories, direct or implied instructions are for reference only, and you are responsible for any actions you decide on your own.
4. BKEX guarantees the accuracy of its historical data for the "Trader Master" and related information provided by BKEX, and BKEX does not assume any responsibility for any loss arising from all or part of the above information or due to reliance on such information.
5. BKEX shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages caused by the use of the documentary service or the inability to use the documentary service, unless there is any contrary evidence that BKEX shall be liable for this.
6. BKEX may interrupt, delay, omit, mislead or cause errors in data transmission or storage, or be subject to errors in data transmission or storage, in whole or in part due to the failure or malfunction of Internet software and hardware equipment of partners or network providers or telecommunications departments, or human negligence. BKEX does not assume any responsibility unless there is evidence to the contrary by a third person intruding into the system to tamper with or falsify information.
7. With the consent and authorization of the client, BKEX can initiate the copying operation and conduct the copying trading for the client, and deduct the profit part of the net profit from the copying of the client according to the agreed proportion and pay it to the "trader master" as a commission or reward. The client has known and agreed to accept the copy trading model, accept the profit deduction plan, and it is willing to accept the trading risk of this trading model.
III. Customer Statement
The client's investment decision is made entirely based on the client's own independent judgment, and voluntarily assumes the relevant risks and all consequences arising therefrom.
The client agrees and hereby authorizes BKEX to act as the client's own principal, and from the time the client clicks "agree" to this authorization, to exercise the right to trade on behalf of the client in the client's name, and agree to follow the "trader" chosen by the client in the form of a copy. ” signal to trade, all responsibilities and risks arising therefrom shall be borne by the client personally.
The client agrees and authorizes BKEX to split the profit part from the client's closed position within a certain natural month as a trader's commission. That is, after checking the overall profit amount of the previous day and calculating the commission or bonus on the next natural day, it will be paid to the "trader" as a copy commission or reward. The customer confirms that he has been aware of the risks in copying tradings, and knowing the historical performance or historical performance of the "traders" does not represent future performance or performance, and any loss and responsibility caused by copying operations shall be borne by the customer.