In order to provide users with better experience, BKEX system will have a downtime upgrade at 15:00 on December 1, 2021 (UTC+8). The upgrade is expected to be completed within 30 minutes.
During the downtime upgrade, all functions of contract will be suspended and all open orders and take-profit and stop-loss settings will not be triggered. Please users prepare for position risk management in advance. The details of this upgrade are as follows:
- Contract will not support profit and loss offset: Users holding multiple positions need to pay attention to the liquidation risk of the account after the unrealized profit and loss can't be offset, and users need to close positions in advance or prepare for sufficient margin. After the rules are modified, the calculation of risk degree and est. liquidation price will be changed. For details, please click relevant words to check.
- Contract copy trade product will be launched
- Optimize the ROE of trade history
- Optimize interface vision and interaction
- Complete and upgrade other functions
Update of Other Sections:
- Revision of User Center, Home page, Market, Spot Trading, Login and Registration
- Countdown function of new listing
- Add one-click cancellation in Spot Trading
- Redesign of APP guide page
- Optimize financing and subscription
Thanks for your support.
BKEX Global Communities
English Telegram group: https://t.me/BKEXEnglish