"Make the circulation of cryptocurrency more valuable" is the mission that BKEX has been adhering to. Since its establishment in 2018, BKEX has been adhering to the principle that talents are the first productivity and talents will create value. The global blockchain industry is declining, but BKEX firmly believes that the great industry we are engaged in will eventually be great again, so BKEX will not stop the forward paces. We will continuously recruit talents in accord with BKEX values around the world to achieve the continuous growth of BKEX.
As a young and passionate team, BKEX welcomes blockchain talents from all over the world who conform to BKEX's core values to join us and grow together with BKEX so as to achieve wealth growth and faith enhancement. We hope you have these characteristics:
True: treat others sincerely
Valuable: realize your own value
Efficient: good implementation capability
Aggressive: passionate and challenging
BKEX team thinks highly of collaboration and highly consistent goals. All persons in BKEX Team can apply their talents in the right and common direction to provide high-quality blockchain services to global users, build BKEX ecosystem, and finally realize our mission. If you also want to contribute to the innovation of the blockchain industry, BKEX is looking forward to seeing you!
Jobs for global talents:
Senior Java Developer
1. Independently complete business design and related technical implementation;
2. Write backend code to quickly realize specific business needs;
3. Responsible for system architecture optimization to improve system stability and scalability;
4. Prepare relevant documents.
1. Bachelor degree or above. 5+ years of Java development experience, proficient in object-oriented programming, proficient in J2EE architecture;
2. Proficient in Spring, SpringMVC, MyBatis and other mainstream open source frameworks;
3. Proficient in relational databases such as MySQL or Oracle, have the ability to independently write SQL statements and database tuning experience;
4. Proficient in Linux operating system, and Tomcat, Apache, Nginx and other servers;
5. Proficient in redis or experience in redis cluster development is preferred;
6. Experience in developing application containers, distributed coordination systems (such as zookeeper), RPC remote call frameworks (such as springcloud, dubbo, etc.) is preferred;
7. Strong logical thinking ability, good programming habits, strong learning ability and research spirit, proficient in agile development process;
8. Experience in microservice project development is preferred.
1. Responsible for the planning and management of web and mobile client products, including demand collection, market and competitive product analysis, product planning, product function design, cross department coordination and communication, online product monitoring, etc;
2. Responsible for the design of specific functions, continuous optimization of product experience, and being able to write high-quality requirements documents and other product related documents;
3. Research and analysis of users and competitive products, product design planning, and R & D implementation promotion;
4. Concentrate on product operation, continuously conduct data analysis, provide product operation scheme, and continuously improve user experience;
5. Responsible for the full life cycle operation management and liquidity management of products and projects on the platform.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Proficient in interaction design process and design principles. Complete the whole design process of business independently;
2. 3+ years working experience as a product manager,
3. Professional interaction design ability. Independently complete the whole process of demand mining, demand formulation and demand launch. Complete the information architecture, design process and prototype, optimize the user experience, and promote the business development of the company and experience improvement;
4. Proficient in the implementation process of Internet products, including market analysis, demand analysis, product function design, business process design, interface design, user research and usability testing. Assess product risks and lead the launch of products;
5. Proficient in mobile Internet and e-commerce related industry knowledge. Master mainstream product design tools, skillfully use Axure, Mockplus, office and other software tools. Independently complete or lead the team to complete product demo, product roadmap, analysis of product demand and product business value.
1. Participate in the formulation and decomposition of tasks, and lead the team to achieve various KPI;
2. Publicize and maintain the company's brand image;
3. Conduct market and competitive product research;
4. Plan and organize the company's marketing activities;
5. Maintain and innovate marketing tools;
6. Responsible for the overall planning, application and supervision of marketing expenses;
7. Effectively coordinate and organize related departments according to business demands.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Major in marketing, communication, news and advertising is preferred;
3. 2+ years working experience in Internet market;
4. Proficient in the launch rules of mainstream platforms such as Twitter and YouTube.
1. Analyze and discover the potential projects in the blockchain industry;
2. Timely research the latest hot spots in the industry;
3. Summarize the industry and projects according to the analysis and research and write reports.
1. Bachelor degree in computer, finance, mathematics and other related majors. Master degree is preferred;
2. Able to communicate in English in working, and can quickly read and understand English documents;
3. Know about cryptography, consensus algorithm and economic model in blockchain;
4. Know about the characteristics of mainstream blockchain projects and have some knowledge of mainstream public chain projects;
5. Have the ability to quickly collect information, analyze and summarize;
6. Proficient in DeFi, NFT and Metaverse, and have programming ability is preferred;
7. Have excellent logical analysis ability, writing and oral expression ability.
1. Responsible for the strategic planning, coordination and deployment of information security (network, system, data security, etc.)
2. Information security audit (including operating system, database, application system and network, and information security system)
3. Review and correct the rationality of users, roles and permissions of all information systems of the company
4. Responsible for regular information security self inspection, writing self inspection report and proposing rectification measures
5. Information security monitoring and early warning
6. Provide security solutions and manage the implementation of security projects.
7. Responsible for discovering, tracking and eliminating the security risks of the overall it information architecture
8. Deployment and implementation of R & D information security measures (including terminal security, document security, physical security, network security, data security, etc.)
1. Bachelor degree or above. 3+ years of safety related work experience;
2. Have outstanding experience and ability in penetration testing, APT attack and defense, vulnerability analysis, emergency response, etc.;
3. Master mainstream cloud security protection technologies and business security products;
4. At least be proficient in Python or go development. Have code audit experience, mainly in go, Java and other languages;
5. Have some experience in network construction and maintenance;
6. Have a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn, good communication skill, teamwork skill and pressure resistance.
7. SRC or CVE vulnerability submission experience is preferred;
8. Experience in security design and architecture evaluation is preferred.
HR Supervisor / Manager (Dubai / Turkey / Korea / Singapore)
1. Responsible for the recruitment of the company's personnel.
2. Responsible for dealing with various employee relations affairs: employee entry, resignation, job transfer, promotion, salary increase and other interviews.
3. Responsible for the signing, renewal, change, dissolution / termination of labor contracts and the handling of labor relations.
4. Communicate with and care for employees, and help them answer labor laws, policies, personnel management systems and other related issues.
5. Check and statistics of employee attendance, and accounting of salaries.
6. Other work assigned by leaders.
1. Proficient in relevant local labor and personnel policies and regulations.
2. Bachelor degree or above. 2+ years working experience in human resources.
3. Good written and oral expression skills, strong affinity and service awareness, strong communication and comprehension ability.
4. Proficient in relevant local laws and regulations of labor relations negotiation, with good negotiation and communication skills.
5. Able to communicate in English in working.
Rust Blockchain Contract Developer
1. Responsible for the design and development of the company's blockchain contract business;
2. Participate in the implementation of decentralized financial protocols;
3. Solve security problems related to blockchain and contract.
1. Bachelor degree or above. 3+ years experience in Rust/C/C++ development;
2. Proficient in Rust development. 2+ years' experience in Rust development;
3. Know about underlying implementation of Ethereum and Solana, and be proficient in cryptography, EVM and cross chain technology;
4. Good communication and teamwork skills, strong logical thinking ability, good coding habits and technical documentation ability;
5. Relevant blockchain work experience. Proficient in Solana contract development is preferred;
6. Experience in wealth management product development is preferred.
1. Establish and improve the company's legal compliance management system and workflow system, and effectively identify and avoid the company's business legal risks;
2. Coordinate the management of various non litigation legal affairs and various litigation disputes of the company, and do a good job in comprehensive legal risk prevention;
3. Responsible for agreement review, negotiation, legal due diligence and other legal affairs of major investment and financing projects and important business transaction projects, to ensure the legal compliance of transactions and safeguard the interests of the company;
4. Study relevant laws and regulations related to the company's business, identify legal compliance risks, and regularly submit compliance risk assessment reports to leaders;
5. Organize internal legal compliance publicity and training, and provide daily legal advice.
1. Bachelor degree or above in law. Fluent in oral English, and able to communicate in English in working;
2. 3-5 years of legal related work experience. 2-3 years of legal and compliance experience in companies.
3. Litigation experience or non litigation in investment, M & A, financing and listing is preferred;
4. Proficient in international laws and regulations, know about overseas legal risk norms of cross-border business, and experience in law firms is preferred;
5. Lawyer qualification is preferred.
1. Responsible for accessing common public chains in the industry and completing the logic layer of exchange business and blockchain interaction;
2. Participate in distributed system performance tuning, optimize various components through automated performance testing and log analysis tools, and solve performance bottlenecks;
3. Responsible for the design and development of the company's core products, and complete the work in the whole project cycle from development, self-test, pressure test, promotion of launch, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above. 1+ year of blockchain wallet server development experience, and 3+ years of Java project development experience;
2. Solid foundation of Java, proficient in basic knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, aggregation, network, IO, etc., and proficient in HTTP, TCP/IP and other protocols;
3. Proficient in the use and working principle of open source technologies such as MQ, Dubbo, SpringCloud and consul; Have microservice system production experience.
Smart Contract Developer
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of Ethereum smart contract (solidity) and Defi DAPP;
2. Formulation and testing of relevant smart contract code test schemes;
3. According to the project requirements, develop and test the blockchain smart contract SDK (java/golang/js), support the rapid development of the application layer and the use of chain interactive scheduling.
2. Proficient in Solidity smart contract language and development optimization, Proficient in Truffle, Remix and other development testing, deployment tools, in-depth understanding of EVM, OpenZeppelin and other three-party security contract libraries;
3. Proficient in one or more mainstream DeFi projects, such as MakerDao, uniswap, compound, etc., and understand their core mechanisms.
4. Proficient in Ethereum, bitcoin and other related public chain technologies. Research and contribution experience is preferred;
5. Have unique research and opinions on DeFi and stable coin, and developers of relevant DAPP/ decentralized financial projects are preferred;
6. Proficient in Linux, experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology is preferred;
7. Cryptography technology and blockchain projects experience is preferred.
For more recruitment positions or resume delivery, please contact: email@example.com
Thanks for your support!
English Telegram group: https://t.me/BKEXEnglish