This Agreement is made by and between you and operator of BKEX and has the legal effect as a legal contract.
The operator of BKEX refers to the legal entity that, recognized by law, operates the networking platform. Please refer to the company and license information at the bottom of the website of BKEX for the information regarding the operator of BKEX. The operator of BKEX may be referred to, individually or collectively, as “BKEX” in this Agreement. “BKEX” means the networking platform operated by BKEX, including but not limited to the BKEX website, with the domain name of BKEX.com, https://www.bkex.com, which is an encrypted website.
* The rules outlined here are applicable to P2P merchants on BKEX platform only, but does not include integration service providers in non CNY regions.
- General Principles
- Be honest, polite, and fair.
- Be responsible for your advertisements. Confirm the price and quantity before you publish.
- Always make payments, release tokens, and reply to users in a timely manner. Only accept payments in the methods which are supported in your advertisements and available on BKEX.
- DO NOT cancel orders arbitrarily and do not appeal maliciously. Contact users directly before making an appeal.
- DO NOT include “BKEX”, local bank names, payment method names, or any sensitive words in your nickname.
- Our P2P email does not support any form of enquiries.
- BKEX P2P charges 0 fees for takers and makers who buy or sell cryptocurrencies by placing an order from existing advertisements on the P2P platform. BKEX P2P reserves the right to modify the rate at any time.
- Trading Principles
- Payment and receipt of funds
- BKEX requires that the account holder’s name on the payment method you use is consistent with the name you used in Identity Verification on BKEX. If your name is not identical to that on your ID/Passport, please contact online service for help.
- When receiving funds, if the counterparty’s bank account information is inconsistent with his/her verified name on the platform, you should refuse to release the crypto and make a refund. Any fee charged by the payment method during this refund process should be covered by the buyer. Furthermore, we strongly recommend you to report that order to us through online service.
- When making a payment, if the counterparty uses a non-authenticated account to receive the payment, merchants can cancel the order. Furthermore, we strongly recommend you to report that order to us through online service.
- You are encouraged to ask for additional identity verifications from the users. However, users have the right to refuse to cooperate. If the users refuse to provide additional information, you are supposed to terminate the trade by refunding the money, canceling the order directly, or asking online service to help cancel the order.
- Asset security
- Merchants must not participate in any form of transactions involving illegal funds.
- When the user complains that their bank card is frozen after receiving payment from the merchant, the merchant is required to actively cooperate with BKEX staff to provide evidence. If the merchant’s bank account is frozen due to the counterparty’s fault, the merchants shall contact BKEX customer service to handle with it in accordance with relevant rules.
- If the illegal digital assets or illegal funds brought by the merchant flow into BKEX, resulting in legal risks and the loss of assets for BKEX and users, BKEX has the right to disqualify the merchants, ban all his activities and confiscate the security deposit.
- Operating rules
- You are not encouraged to trade with users outside the platform. If you trade with users privately, the platform will not bear any responsibility for any loss caused. You should not indicate any personal contacts (social networks, messengers) in the advertisements, neither in the trading conditions nor in the auto-reply.
- After completing the payment, if the cryptocurrencies are released after 30 minutes, you should contact the counterparty directly. If there is no response, click “Appeal” and wait patiently for BKEX agents’ support.
- You must not make a small amount of transfer to the user's bank account for testing purposes without the user's consent.
- You are not allowed to post links to third-party resources in the “remarks” or “auto-reply” sections, especially with links to other Exchanges/P2P/OTC platforms.
- We may hide or close your advertisements if you violate the Merchant Guidelines without prior notice.
- You may be disqualified if one of the following conditions exists:
- You do not cooperate with our support team when processing the appeal order or delaying the trading process.
- You charge extra fees or commissions to the user in any form.
- You contact the user to carry out transactions outside the BKEX
- You leak the user's name, contact information, address, and other related information.
- You spread bad information that affects BKEX.
- You gain an advantage by unfair competition.
- You use more than one merchant account (multi-accounts) to take advantage of trading, or block assets of other merchants.
- You receive a large number of negative feedback from other users.